Pretty Good Raleigh Cl Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That is a good deal and a pretty sweet machine for the hobby shop. I have one and use it all the time.

Dave:)

woodArtz

New User
Bob
I got it! The fella' I met has a shop there in Wilson. He does architectural models. Great guy. I told him about the forum, so hopefully we'll hear from him soon. He has some CMT router bits for sale and I heard a rumor that he has a Hawk Scrollsaw for sale :wink_smil. I'll post a pic of my new gloat tonight.

Thanks for posting Wayne!!!

Last edited:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I got it! The fella' I met has a shop there in Wilson. He does architectural models. Great guy. I told him about the forum, so hopefully we'll hear from him soon. He has some CMT router bits for sale and I heard a rumor that he has a Hawk Scrollsaw for sale :wink_smil. I'll post a pic of my new gloat tonight.

Congratulations, Bob!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I too have that little sander and it has been a great shop addition. I am sure that you are going to really like ......especially at that price.

HTH,

Wayne

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Bob you got there before I did!!! I just talked to him. He's putting the Hawk saw in our classifieds as we were speaking. Watch for it!!

Tom Swortzel

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Bob you got there before I did!!! I just talked to him. He's putting the Hawk saw in our classifieds as we were speaking. Watch for it!!

Tom Swortzel

Sorry Tom... Someone posted another one, but it's in the Charlotte area I think. Good luck.

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Congratulations Bob:icon_thum I hope you enjoy the new addition to your shop

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
Congrats Bob! :icon_thum I just picked one up recently 50% off at Big Orange. Very useful little tool! Though from what I've seen (from walking by) your garage shop, not sure where you'll put it!

I'll stop over next warm day that we get!
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS