Prefinished Plywood & Maple Drawer Blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Buchholz

New User
Bob Buchholz
Once again Norm has gotten me into trouble. I am about to start on new cabinets for the kitchen and Norm has me sold on the prefinished plywood that he used on his kitchen remodel series, as well as the prefinished maple drawer side blanks in 8' lengths. Unfortunately, I can't seem to actually buy them.:no:

I find them for sale in the Northeast but nothing within a couple hundred miles or so. Does anyone know of a supplier that they could turn me on to? I frequently go into the Raleigh area so anything in that area would be considered local.

Thanks for any help, which I know I'll get a lot of on this site.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Bob, Wurth Woodgroup (aka Raleigh Hardwood Center) http://www.hardwoodgroup.com has what you're looking for I believe. I was just out there yesterday picking up a sheet of 3/4 BB and looked around the warehouse after I was loaded up. From what I saw they have a pretty good selection of pre-finished ply. I noticed the pre-finished drawer sides as I was leaving and they're really nice. In fact I just called earlier for a price on them as I was thinking of using them for my upcoming table project, btw 4"x8' is $10.24. I forgot to note the species while I was there and didn't remember to ask when I called.

While they have a pretty extensive catalog online you could always just call and ask what they have on hand and get pricing. The two guys I've dealt with have been super nice and helpful, as were the 3 warehouse crew guys I talked to.

HTH,
Brian.

Last edited:

Bob Buchholz

New User
Bob Buchholz
Thanks to both of you! I knew if it existed someone on this board would know about it.

I looks like the Raleigh Hardwood Center has everything (and a lot more) that I need and the prices seem pretty good as well (3/4 birch finished one side for $80.00). I will try to get my wife to ride up on Saturday morning with me to pick it up.

I always try to take my wife when the store has other things that I might want since she finds it much harder to say 'NO' when I want something than it is to complain when I just bring it home:gar-Bi.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS