[Postponed] Heads up, Site Upgrade 6/9 at 10am

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
We are going to be doing some software updates this coming Thursday starting around 10am.

Assuming all goes according to plan, and what doesn't....., the interruption should be brief.

We'll post a warning around 9am, then take the site offline at 10.

Feel free to suggest alternative activities while we are offline.

I recommend petting your or someone else's dog.
Walk in the park.
Eat an apple.
Learn to juggle (but don't start out with flaming chainsaws).

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Re: Heads up, Site Upgrade 6/9 at 10am

Don't get started on dogs.

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale ' He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.
The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.
'You talk?' he asks.
'Yep,' the Lab replies.
After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'
The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'
'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running.. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.'
'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'
The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.
'Ten dollars,' the guy says.
'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'
'Because he's a liar. He never did any of that stuff.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale ' ............

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell

Delayed due to unforeseen hiccups.

Thanks,
Jim

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
We got what we needed fixed fixed.

So, we'll try again!

10am today, Bryan can go back to his shop and folks can call each other and share dog jokes!

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving him only two of them.
Phil Pastoret

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS