POsting pics in thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
When I first tried to post a pic in my thread, I got a little box icon instead of the pic. I tried it again and it worked. When I went to post a second pic , I continually got the icon
I used the copy paste insert image like usual :dontknow:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Robert, the photo gallery is experiencing some technical difficulties right now due to the software upgrades. The staff hopes to have it rectified shortly.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I'm not aware of any problems.

Steve, this is what I was referencing

Brian, as mentioned, I am still working on the Photo Gallery and it is closed from use. The fact that some people can upload is a quirk of both vBulletin and PhotoPost software. Whne we shut their function, members of the staff can see the message, but are able to do anything they normally would. So some have just ignored the message and continued to work anyway:slap::BangHead:

Hopefully things will be fixed in a few hours and all will be able to go ahead and work. I amvery sorry for the inconvenience

Just remembered reading this post from earlier today.

M

McRabbet

There still are problems with posting pictures. I just edited PChristy's thread to make sure that his pictures were linked thumbnails and they seem to link to a thumbnail sized picture versus the size one expects to see. Here is an example:

And here is the same picture when inserted using the Best Size option:

image0044.jpg

If you hover over the pictures, you can see the link at the bottom of the screen, so it is clear that the code for the thumbnail is wrong.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve, this is what I was referencing

Just remembered reading this post from earlier today.
Tracy, my apologies. I shouldn't have responded the way I did:slap:

After that message, I thought I had finished everything and had re-opened the Galleries. the only thing not working is the new uploader so I disabled it.

Everyone, please don't read into that anything, Uploading works just like it did before. This new release has Hooks for a new uploader, but it doesn't work., so I disabled it. But everything else is working.

I will look at again at the links and see what is going on. Report back in a few mi utes.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Well, I see what is happening. Linked thumbnails and the the new litebox effects are incompatible in intent. I've disabled the liteboxes, please report back as to whether inserting linked thumbnails. If that is the case, then we'll discuss what we should/could do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS