PM2000 - Gloatus Maximus

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Courtesy of toolferone, the PM 2000 was delivered today.:eusa_danc Admist, the obligatory "You Suck" posts, I'm going to use this thread to document the complete assembly and setup process thru to the first cuts. There will be plenty of pictures in a dedicated Album So with no further ado, here is the base saw

AsDelivered.jpg

And here is the rest of it
LotsOfBoxes.jpg

:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :yes4lo: :yes4lo: :yes4lo: :yes4lo: :yes4lo: :yes4lo: :yes4lo: :yes4lo: :yes4lo:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Steve,

Congrats on a GREAT tool score. You should be able to manufacture great quantities of sawdust with that beast.

Ray

T

toolferone

That saw was a lot heavier then I thought. It tool an extra few grunts to get it off the trailer. It is a nice looking saw! And a very lartge throat plate. I got to give him my You suck in person!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, I am looking forward to your review of the saw. There are a lot of good ideas in the PM2000, I would like to see how they function in reality. Did you clean up your shop just for those pictures :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Very nice haul.

What you going to build?
Build? Am I supposed to build something? I'm not even going to put it together. Right now, it is the only tool in my shop that I can honestly say," I don't know of anything wrong with it":rolf:

I'm just going to sit there and admire the sheer beauty of it. Then I'll go and turn something:lol:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve, I am looking forward to your review of the saw. There are a lot of good ideas in the PM2000, I would like to see how they function in reality. Did you clean up your shop just for those pictures :lol: :lol:

Dave:)
I didn't clean it up, just moved everything to one side

cpowell

New User
Chuck
First, the obligatory "Suckageous Maximus" is definitely in order.

Judging from others' comments, it would seem you have a tendency to take your time with machine assembly. :) I think it would be neat to have a contest where everyone ventures a guess as to when the assembly will be complete!! The one who gets it to the nearest month wins!! :lol: :lol: :lol: The prize could be a 20 percent off coupon from Woodcraft (are you with me, Tom?).

Just kidding (except for the 20 percent off!! :lol: ).

Great saw, Steve, I look forward to seeing the assembly pics.

Chuck

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hey Steve!

Now that is what I call a stellar project!!!!!! (assembly)

At the very least, take your time and I would like to see each component given a fresh coat of Johnson's paste wax and a good buff before you touch it with a wrench!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to hear your thoughts of the beautiful beast!!!

Oh ya. You SUCK. BIG TIME!!!!

Have fun and enjoy!!!!!

Wayne

DavidF

New User
David
Nice haul there Steve; I hope you saved some cash for the Hickory show! Now let's see some furniture......:lol:

cskipper

Cathy
WOW!!!!!! Chuck, the only problem with the contest would be that he "sees all":rotflm: That's one major suckage! Enjoy it, and sooner or later, see how it works!

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
... the PM 2000 was delivered today.:eusa_danc Admist, the obligatory "You Suck" posts ...

Yep ... you're going to get a million of these ...

Y O U - S U C K (in a good way, of course!)

:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

M

McRabbet

I can just see Steve dancing around this new yellow monster singing "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me..." No, Steve, put the hammer away, that's not a proper assembly tool -- no chisels, either.... But remember, YOU SUCK in the grandest way!

Enjoy a great new tool -- we look forward to the assembly blog! :eek:ccasion1

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS