Picnic sign up sheet - Whatacha bringin' ? Whatcha want US to bring?

What kind of meat will we need to cook for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We've actually made a decision. We'll be bringing a pineapple upside down cake to the picnic. Yummm :gar-Bi

- Ken.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Nanna Puddin' :banana:

Bill

I need to report a problem over in the Help forum - it would only let me click Thanks one time. I have been doing a good job staying on my diet but can make exceptions for really special things. That Nanna Puddin' qualifies. :)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am still undecided on what to bring. It is between deviled eggs, baked beans or cheese cake squares.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Looking at the responses so far, I am leaning toward some sort of fruit side dish. Looks like we have lots of salads, condiments and desserts.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Either of the first 2 selections will have me sleeping on the couch.... But bring 'em anyway if you so decide.

Clifford

New User
Cliff
We will bring a good sized pot of my wife's amazing hot dog chili and about 2 dozen deviled eggs. By the way, what time will most folks be gathering?

Cliff

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
In addition to the Pineapple Upside Down Cake, we'll be bringing 48 Ball Park Franks, 21 Brats, and 120 slices of cheese for the burgers.

Also a bunch of stuff to add to dogs and burgers like sliced peppers of all sorts.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Whatever Ken brings in the line of cheese would be fine with me, but I can also pick up some swiss, pepperjack, and provolone if you sense the need.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just curious, What is the cheese - some sort of assortment.

Plain ol' American Cheese slices - Sam's had a big 120 count package of it, individually wrapped. We'll likely not use it all at the picnic, but whatever's left won't go to waste back at the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS