Picnic sign up sheet - Whatacha bringin' ? Whatcha want US to bring?

What kind of meat will we need to cook for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
We'd like the members to tell us here what side dishes they can bring to the picnic. Remember, not everyone can bring potato chips..... Just sign up to bring a side or dessert and let us know here what it will be. We'll be providing the meats, plates, condiments, ice, and cups. The poll above will tell us how much of what kind of meats to bring. That way we won't have way too much or too little at the end of the day. We may fudge the quantities a little, but this will let us know about how much to cook.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will bring a big pot of sauerkraut made with braised pork, granny apples and lots of special spices and herbs. It should go great with the bratwurst and the baby back ribs.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
We'll bring the BIG ICE CHEST full of regular and diet soda, Arizona iced tea, and bottled spring water much like we did last year. There should be enough for everyone to have all they want. I can buy Pepsi products easier than Coke products, so most of it will be from Pepsi. If you prefer something else and want to bring it there will be some space in the ice chest for it. I'll also bring the banquet tables again, so we can set up displays, swap tables, etc.

We will also be bringing a covered dish of something, but she hasn't decided what it will be yet. We'll try to watch what others are bringing and then bring something different.

Charley

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
We could use some GOOOOOOOD 'maters for the burgers; onions, and chili for the dogs......

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can bring some sliced 'maters & onions. Don't know how good they'll be.

Oh, they gotta be vine ripened, and none of that pulpy Homestead stuff....... A bad 'mater on a sandwich is worse than none at all!!!!!:D

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Carla will probably fix a dessert or a vegetable dish. I always tell her this is a fine time to fix somethign she likes, but I won't eat (yes, me dietary preferences are focused).

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
i voted, but I could only vote for two items. I need to vote for another gourmet burger and plain burger. I will bring some wonderful dessert. I'll update this post with something specific when I know.

Steve H.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We will be bringing something but we're not quite sure yet what it will be. Depends on what I can talk the wife into cooking.

Cheers - Ken.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I'll bring two bottles of Heinz Ketchup, Mustard and Sweet Relish. Let me know if I need to bring something more (as a single old man, I doubt anyone will want much of my cooking!), like cookies or a store-bought salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS