Pic upload issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I give up.

I've been trying since Friday to upload some pics and every time I try the upload page only has "Updating Software" on it. It seems other folks are able to upload pics since I see a lot of new posts have them.

Is this still due to the updates and if so how is it working for some folks but not me? Anyone else having the problem or am I all alone as usual?

I've generally been using FF 3.0.10 but also just tried IE 6.0 and it doesn't work either.

I'm logged on and have tried access the Upload page from all the links I could locate. If it matters I also can't view my galleries either.

TIA,
Brian.

Last edited by a moderator:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sorry, you guessed correctly. The Photo Gallery is presenting some special "challenges" during the upgrade.

We'll be sure to let everyone know when its back to "normal".

Jim

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Brian, as mentioned, I am still working on the Photo Gallery and it is closed from use. The fact that some people can upload is a quirk of both vBulletin and PhotoPost software. Whne we shut their function, members of the staff can see the message, but are able to do anything they normally would. So some have just ignored the message and continued to work anyway:slap::BangHead:

Hopefully things will be fixed in a few hours and all will be able to go ahead and work. I amvery sorry for the inconvenience

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Steve, no worries and thanks for following up. I really just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me making ID10T errors and if not that it was expected. :gar-La;:gar-La;

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS