Phenolic material group buy.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I will make a decision after the picnic distribution as to how to get material to all, based on where the recipients are based, which I will if Pony Express cannot be arranged.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Preference is 1/2 inch material.

My biggest concern is distribution to those who can't make picnic.

Maybe they'll have to go to Bruce's place to pick up their order or pick through what he has in the trailer. That's not a big inconvenience for the low price vs a round trip to Atlanta. :icon_scra

Last edited:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I can use 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch. Any color, size not terribly important.

May take more than $50 if there is some left over.

Can help deliver to Winston/ Greensboro area if not too much. My car is not so large and will be carrying some tools.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I know I requested saw inserts, but I'd be interested in getting some sheet stock in any thickness for making jigs and stable tops. 1/2" or 3/8" or thinner and any color. I'll see what you have at the picnic and will be prepared to pay you Bruce. Cash or check?

Rob

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
Thanks Bruce - mark me down for 1/2" and 3/4" - I originally said $50 but I can go higher depending on what you have to pay. Hopefully you are planning on adding some to rhwe cost for your time and pick up expenses.

Rick

PS - plan on 5 more saw plates. When I remember to get the unisaw model number I"ll post my request in the other thread.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS