Old Timer gone Coastal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaymondP

New User
Raymond Padgett
Hello Everybody. I'm Raymond Padgett. I'm sixty one and spent the first fifty five years in the Piedmont. Gastonia to be exact. My wife, Joyce, and I are now at Boiling Spring Lakes,just outside of Southport,NC. I've been in woodworking for about 3 years and need a lot of help. Thanks,Raymond

J

jeff...

Hello Everybody. I'm Raymond Padgett. I'm sixty one and spent the first fifty five years in the Piedmont. Gastonia to be exact. My wife, Joyce, and I are now at Boiling Spring Lakes,just outside of Southport,NC. I've been in woodworking for about 3 years and need a lot of help. Thanks,Raymond

Welcome Raymond

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome Raymond from someone esle who needs alot of help and also hopes to move down east around Morehead City near retirement. You'll find a great group of folks here quite willing to part with some knowlege. I've gotten plenty of good answers and feedback to questions. We like pics so ask and post away.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Raymond, I am glad that you could join us. There is a wide diversity of ww'ing skills represented in our membership, so I am sure that your questions will be answered, and that you will be able to reciprocate and help answer others.
I look forward to your input in the forums, and hopefully seeing some of your work.
Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Welcome Raymond! You may find that a lot of us need help, and that even includes some of the "Pro's" sometimes. Thanks for coming aboard!

cskipper

Cathy
Pro's - we have even so-called pro's? Welcome to our merry band of saw dust makers. What types of things do you like to make? Please post pictures - we LOVE pictures! Enjoy the site.
Cathy

Matt

New User
Matt Willis
Welcome!

If you want to learn about turning, show up to the Wilmington Area Woodturners Association meetings. Second Saturday of the month, 12.30pm, at the Wrightsville Beach Rec Center.

coastal1

New User
Ben
Welcome Raymond. I'm in the Supply area and take on various projects from time to time..from boats to furniture..so if you need some help let me know.

BillPappas

New User
Bill
Welcome aboard Raymond. You can ask about anything here (woodworking related) and get plenty of helpful replies.

Regards,

Bill

RaymondP

New User
Raymond Padgett
Thanks for the welcome, guys. This looks like a good place to be. To Coastal 1 , I'm close by. If you need a hand on anything, give me a call. Thanks,RaymondP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS