Nother Lathe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Well Thanks to Don & Bob Alexander I have another lathe.Had another visit today and did some traden'.Now I've got a HF lathe in the shop.I really enjoyed the afternoon.Mabe next time we can actualy do some turning.Don&Bob are real good people.If you ever get the chance to meet them go for it.

I know no pics didn't happen.But hopefully Don can get the pics from his phone.

Dragon

New User
David
Sounds like you're coming up in the world again with your tools. Sooner or later I'm gonna have to come over there and help you "store" some of that stuff. :gar-Bi

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Sounds like you're coming up in the world again with your tools. Sooner or later I'm gonna have to come over there and help you "store" some of that stuff. :gar-Bi
Au man you ain't even got yours outa storage yet:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hmmmm
I read this with skepticism. No pictures and all, you know~

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you can do with it.
Nothing like the community here is there? They say it takes a village to raise a child, well we got a whole community raising a whole bunch of woodworkers! ^5 all involved!

Bob Alexander

New User
Bob
This is just a mite slow. That's how I am these days. Just got back on here and saw the post. Gotta say thanks to the thankee. We got some fine burl logs and can't wait to open them up. Don and I are in the midst of trying to get the dust collection system upgraded. The baffle we installed didn't work exactly as planned so we are probably going to be building a chip box to drop the debris in. Either than or we will modify the garbage can we were using with the old system.
As soon as that is up and running we are going to be going after the fine wood Robert managed to scrounge out of the woods. When we get some of it turned we'll post some pics.:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS