North Carolina Woodworker, Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Great news Steve!! Thanks for all you do for us.

BTW... does that make us "Board Members"????:rotflm: Jim

FredFord

New User
Fred Ford
Steve, You should be really proud of your members. They have made you a successful website, but without your guidance and foresight none of this would have been possible. Good Show.

Fred Ford

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Steve,

I would like to nominate myself as rush chairman. It is a hard and demanding job, but don't worry, I have what it takes.

untitled5.jpg

:rotflm:

All kidding aside, that is great news. This is such a great group of folks, who already give back to the community outside of this site. It is great to think that the members of ncwoodworker.net will now be able to participate as a (titled) group to help the community. Excellent work! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

JRD

New User
Jim
While certainly not the first member, it's very humbling to know I came in toward the beginning of this group.

Wow, what a rush!

J

jeff...

ancillary

ˈan(t)-sə-ˌler-ē, -ˌle-rē, especially British an-ˈsi-lə-rē\
Function: adjective
Date: 1667

1 : subordinate, subsidiary <the main factory and its ancillary plants>
2 : auxiliary, supplementary <the need for ancillary evidence>

You British Steve or did DavidF have something to do with that sentence? :gar-Bi

Thanks again Steve and congrats to everyone :thumbs_up

MT native

New User
Jane
Technically, I am the ONLY member of North Carolina Woodworker, Inc. However, you, I, and about 1500 others are "members" of the website, www.ncwoodworker.net:gar-La;
I am so impressed with what you've accomplished in such a short time. I have only recently joined and have found this site to be extremely useful, AND FUN. You guys are nuts. Make me feel at home:icon_thum Thank you for all of your hard work.:eusa_clap

Jane

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
This news is way too COOL:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:, Steve!!! Thanks again for all of your hard work and vision that has made this site what it is today!!

Way to go!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS