No Z clips needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Just a small table to match my last project 21" w 9" d 12" h.
didnt need to use any z clips on this one, notice how the grain runs, and the top is help with 2 dowels one in the middle on each side and about 1 1/2 - 2" of glue
Thanks for looking

small_table_2.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Earl, that's a sweet looking table :eusa_clap:eusa_clap Where are you finding all this spectacular Ambrosia Maple?...I'm jealous.
Great planning on the grain orientaion, you probably could have glued the whole thing.
Dave:)

zimman20

New User
Rich Zimmerman
Wow, that's nice. I have some nice 'tiger wood' (what Kyle Edwards is calling it) that i'd like to build something like that out of...would you be willing to provide dimensions or anything regarding plans you might have written down? Thanks and again, nice work. :icon_thum

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Wow, that's nice. I have some nice 'tiger wood' (what Kyle Edwards is calling it) that i'd like to build something like that out of...would you be willing to provide dimensions or anything regarding plans you might have written down? Thanks and again, nice work. :icon_thum

I wouldnt mind sharing but I never write anything down:-?
Its just a slab for the top 2 legs cut with a band saw until I think they look right and 2 1 1/2 " peices front and back to hold the sides:eusa_thin

zimman20

New User
Rich Zimmerman
How about the top, more specifically...what are the dimensions of the top, would you say? Pics are not all that telling, KWIM?

I pretty much work the same way, out of my own head and to whatever suits me. I write down the bare minimum. ;-)

erasmussen

New User
RAS
How about the top, more specifically...what are the dimensions of the top, would you say? Pics are not all that telling, KWIM?

I pretty much work the same way, out of my own head and to whatever suits me. I write down the bare minimum. ;-)

Ok maybe this will help top 9x21x3/4
leg (side) 11 high top width 6 3/4 then I glued 2 peices on the bottom to give it more width before cutting on the band saw

and here is a different picture

small_table_3.jpg

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Nicely done, Earl. That is some nice wood and nice work putting the patterns together.

zimman20

New User
Rich Zimmerman
Ok maybe this will help top 9x21x3/4
leg (side) 11 high top width 6 3/4 then I glued 2 peices on the bottom to give it more width before cutting on the band saw

and here is a different picture

small_table_3.jpg

Excellent! Thanks, Earl. I missed that you'd posted the top dimensions earlier but I was hoping for the height of the sides as well, thanks for providing. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS