** NO LONGER NEEDED** Charlotte to N. Raleigh (or Cary/RTP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Anyone heading from the Charlotte area towards Raleigh? I have a small commission I hope to have finished within the next week, or so, that will then need to make a trip to Raleigh. Ideally before Christmas, because it is a Christmas gift for someone.

The customer is in North Raleigh (for a point of reference, near a sports complex called the "Factory"), but works in Cary/RTP. If it can just get in the area, he'll come meet you to pickup.

Any help in making this delivery happen before Christmas is MUCH appreciated.

T

toolferone

Re: Charlotte to N. Raleigh (or Cary/RTP)

How small? My brother is coming up this Sunday with the whole family for Christams week vacation. They might have a small space. They live up near South Park.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User

How small? My brother is coming up this Sunday with the whole family for Christams week vacation. They might have a small space. They live up near South Park.

It's a carved sign (you might have seen the post a couple weeks ago) and will be 24x18 (more/less). That's it.

Hopefully I could be done by Sunday! That will be the earliest probably ... darn it.

RayH

New User
Ray

Me, too. If you can't get it done prior to Christmas, let me know. I'll be driving back from Atlanta on the 26th. That's assuming that "small" will fit in the back seat:eusa_thin

Ray

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason

I'll be heading from Charlotte to Raleigh on the 28'th. I think that's the latest offer you've had yet, but if everything else falls through, hit me up. :thumbs_up

T

toolferone

If it works out you would have to get it to them Saturday night as they are leaving at 7:am Sunday morning.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member

If someone can get it to me at work in Durham (near the Sheraton of 40 (Paige Rd exit)), I live near the "Ice Factory," and in fact play hockey there from time to time. I'd be happy to be the last leg. Just send me a PM.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member

If Tom's brother brings it to him, I can get it from Tom to the final destination. I have to go to Klingspor soon and can coordinate with Tom on that.

Doug

jerrye

New User
Jerry

Don't know if it fits within the time frame, but I'm in Salisbury Thursday. PM me if this works.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User

Alright ... I missed the first offer, but the piece is ready now. Anyone making the trip and willing to take along a sign (7/4 wood 24"x18")???? Sure would like to get it there before Christmas!

RayH

New User
Ray

Jeremy,

Wish it was going the other way. I'm going down I-85 to Atlanta on the 23rd, but not coming back until the 26th. If you don't get a better offer I can bring it back to Raleigh then. Just let me know.

Ray

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member

I can get it to Apex on Sunday if that helps.

pete

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
**NO LONGER NEEDED**: Charlotte to N. Raleigh (or Cary/RTP)

Sorry for not thinking to update this post ... the sign has been delivered thanks to Reggie (JackLeg) and Bob (WoodArtz)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS