"Nice" plywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
I may be looking for some furniture grade plywood for some doors, Maple faced or maybe apple something light with not a pronounced grain but interesting looking - I know, a difficult criteria. It would be for modern kitchen doors; not F&P so too much figure would be over powering - any suggestions as to what and where?

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
The Hardwood Store. Used to have a price list here somewhere, included different varieties of plywoods. got it from one of the woodworking stores in GSO last time I was up that way. (don't remember what the reason to be in GSO, heck may have been Raleigh, too, was, but it sure was fun to visit the store.)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
sorry, and I just posted about abreviations... GSO = Greensboro in airport talk, kinda thought it had been used before...?

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
$105 a sheet for most of the hardwood plywoods including the quartersawn white oak in 1/4 or 3/4 inch. Very nice stuff. Last time I was there I bought both the qswo (quarter sawn white oak) and cherry and have been happy with the quality of both, price I was a bit shocked at, but so is life.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Have you tried Jackson in Fuquay-Varina?
I bought a sheet of Ivorywood for a TV stand; it's in my gallery. Cheapest stuff he had @ $16.00.

Joe

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I used to work for a place in mocksville that makes hardwood plywood (cabinet grade plywood) they have sale every now and then for the things that they make extra and some shop boards.... Their number is 336-751-5388 dont mention me I got fired from there and they dont like me:lol:

DavidF

New User
David
taandctran said:
I used to work for a place in mocksville that makes hardwood plywood (cabinet grade plywood) they have sale every now and then for the things that they make extra and some shop boards.... Their number is 336-751-5388 dont mention me I got fired from there and they dont like me:lol:

Thanks for that info taandctran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS