NewWoodworker.com is Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
:dontknow:For the time being. Server had a major blow up. They say my site could be back on today yet. My forum (on a different server) is fine.
If anyone knows of a good (reliable) hosting server with SQL database support, I'd appreciate an email. thintz@ctc.net.

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
I've gotten a few suggestions for hosting with My SQL, which is different than SQL, which I must have for my site.
It appears that my site is on and off again now so hopefully it will be back full-time (or sort of....:crossedlips:) soon.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I'm sorry to hear about that Tom. I hope you're able to get everything back up and running. :icon_thum

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Tom I am working with a company called flying bridge that has their equipment in Peak 10 down in charlotte. I don't know what kind of budget you are looking at but they do hosting services and know how to work with Microsoft SQL Server. Their web site is http://www.flyingbridge.net.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Good luck!
You need to keep that site up and running :icon_thum

I posted a link from your site a few days ago on an audio forum regarding router usage. It was a big hit :icon_cheers

Also elicited a response from one of your old car racing buddies . . . apparently you had an excellent reputation as driver, too :yes4lo:

Roger

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Good luck!
You need to keep that site up and running :icon_thum

I posted a link from your site a few days ago on an audio forum regarding router usage. It was a big hit :icon_cheers

Also elicited a response from one of your old car racing buddies . . . apparently you had an excellent reputation as driver, too :yes4lo:

Roger
And I thought all those guys were still mad at me! I actually had a great car owner, cars and crew. Having those in place makes you look way better.

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
I think we have the current server up and running pretty well. I also now have three hosts talking about taking my site on so I hope to begin the process of moving the site in the next week or two. (The last time I moved it, it took almost three full days to load it on a DSL line!)
If my site winks out now and then, hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS