newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.

truittwoodworks

New User
bill
Hello there.
This site looked interesting, so here we are.
I own and operate a small, quality driven, custom job shop serving the high end residental market around Charlotte. This all started as a childhood backyard hobby that gradually grew into a career in cabinetmaking and evolved into this full time business with 6 employees.

I hope we can gain some knowledge and also offer some help as we interact with this group.

Thanks,
Bill Truitt, Pres.
Bill Truitt Wood Works, Inc.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Welcome to the group! I am sure you will find that this is an awesome group of people to interact with. Hopefully we will be able to learn from your expertise!

Toddler

New User
Todd
Hi Bill,

Welcome to NCWs.

You'll find it a quiet day on this board because a lot of the members are in Greensboro at the expo.

Todd

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Bill!
NCWWer is a great resource with a lot of give and take. Hope you visit the site often to give a little and take a little. :icon_thum

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Bill, I'm glad you joined us. It's good to have folks in the industry, for all the real life questions about the business.
See you around!!

Dave:)

dozer

Mike
Welcome Bill, Glad you joined the group. I look forward to your input and seeing some pictures of your work.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Good evening Bill. I will be picking your brain for input, as a good friend and I start our own operation, in the same vein as you have described. Welcome to the forum!

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
WELCOME BILL,
Glad to have you on board.I came on in NOV. and all I have to say is positive.But they do have a saying " NO PIX DIDN'T HAPPEN ".:lol:

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Bill -- hope you find this to be a cordial and informative group -- we all share loads of info whether it is to answer a question by a newcomer or a technical detail by a more experienced woodworker. We'll look forward to further input on your work and some pictures of your shop and its activites.

A fellow cabinetmaker (commission work) from the mountains,

Rob

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site, Bill. Happy to have you join us. You'll find a great group of folks here that love to help and look at pictures. :eusa_danc So please set up a photo album and post some of your work. Enjoy the site :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS