new to this forum from nc

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenny7608

New User
lenny
hi everyone and hope you are all healthy and happy my name is lenny i am 65 about to retire and have been working with wood for around 35 years i repair motor homes and campers and have made many a new cabinets and tables for them i am not a pro by any means but i do get the job done i am updating my work shop with all new equipment and have alot of stuff for sale cheap just tro get it out and leave me some space well i hope to meet some of you and learn all i can from some of you pro's
thanks
lenny

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Lenny!:eusa_danc

And YES, retirement is everything they say it is plus plenty more. Have fun out there in the shop anytime you like. Your the BOSS now!

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the forum Lenny. I recently moved to Raleigh from Wilmington and worked in your area quite a bit. It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
hi ken i am from supply just a little town south of wilmington on 17 don't blink as you just past it
lenny

Hi Lenny, and welcome to the group. Did you know that Supply was originally Lockwood Folly? The name was changed around 1900. My family history in America originates in Lockwood Folly in the mid 1700,s. I know, more than you really wanted to know. :nah:

Bill Clemmons

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Welcome, glad you found us.
Congratulations of the upcomging retirement!!
Be ready for questions about working on campers and motor homes, we'll pick your brain.
Jump in where and when you can.

lenny7608

New User
lenny
no we do not have a walmart and thank god for that my darling wife owns stock in the place and spends more in there then you can imagine as far as people asking questions aboutt motor homes or campers bring them on i have no problem helping anyone
lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS