New To The Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magellan44

New User
magellan44
Hello all,

I just wanted to say hello, I just recently registered with the site I'll set up a profile at some point. But wanted to introduce myself. I guess this is the proper way to do this I hope

Magellan44

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Welcome magellan44 - glad to have you with us! Tell us a little bit about yourself, what kind of woodworking do you like to do? We also love pictures here - pictures of your projects, shop, tools, family, well anything really. :) Feel free to jump in the discussions.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our virtual sawdust pile -- glad you found us. Since you own a home in Myrtle Beach, perhaps you should drop in to see Dino Drosas at either Cagney's or the Flamingo Grill for some great eats. Dino is a regular here and we've got others from your getaway home as well.

Because this is really an Intro Thread, I'm going to move it to the Who We Are Forum, which is more appropriate for your introduction to the site (you'll get better response, too).

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome, I am glad you could join us. You'll get out of this site what you put into it. So share your knowledge. I look forward to your input in the forums.

See you around!!!

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site!:icon_thum

We look forward to all of your contributions and of course pictures of your future projects. We draw plenty inspiration from others work,:gar-Bi

Have fun and post often. Stay safe 'round those power tools too!

Wayne

magellan44

New User
magellan44
Hello all,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll enjoy being part of the community here. I haven't had too much time this week to explore the site to it's fullest. Browsing around the site I can see that it is well constructed and thought out. I appreciate being accepted into the community.

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute in some way or another.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS