New shop ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Its ready to use, of course there is still a lot of little things I still want to do, but I think there will always be something else I'll want to do.
Put everything in the shop tied the table saw down in the middle, spun the shop around a couple of times so that everything else went to the walls, then all I had to do was just goaround and plug every thing in.
seriously its small so I have been trying to use every available space, makes it look crazy :gar-La;

south west corner
DSC028231.JPG

north west, bags laying on the planner
DSC028241.JPG

north east
DSC028251.JPG

south east
DSC02826.JPG

and my window
DSC02827.JPG

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Wow, Wow, WOW Earl~!!!!

From seeing this empty to, Now....Totally filled and looking better, more organized than my garage shop I have had up for a year and a half.

Man I need to get organized....

YOU TOTALLY ROCK EARL~!

Be there tomorrow to check it out!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The first Segmented NCWW Shop:gar-Bi. Just thinking out loud of the art that will come out of the shop.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Nice shop Earl. Sure will beat the carport. :gar-Bi Noticed you didn't insulate, so how are you planning on heating this winter? You have seen my draft bag and I sure wish it was padded.
Enjoy.

Mike

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
WOW Earl!!!

That is one great looking shop!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum (A wee bit too clean yet, though!:gar-La;)

Bet you will get plenty of enjoyment out of your new hideaway!:wsmile:

Thanks for sharing all of the progress up to the completed room away from home.

Wayne

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Nice shop Earl. Sure will beat the carport. :gar-Bi Noticed you didn't insulate, so how are you planning on heating this winter? You have seen my draft bag and I sure wish it was padded.
Enjoy.

Mike

After working outside for all these years, I'm sure this is like insulation for Earl :rotflm:.
Earl,

Seriously, the shop looks good and I can't think of someone that's more deserving of a shop. Congratulations and good luck with it.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
So, how many times have you gotten lost in your shop so far? :rolf: Looks grrrrreat!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Put everything in the shop tied the table saw down in the middle, spun the shop around a couple of times so that everything else went to the walls

:eusa_thin Somehow, I actually believe that. :gar-La;

Earl, that looks like a great shop to me. From someone with a history of small shops, I can appreciate what you've done with the place. To me, it really had that old-timey feel to it. You have all of your tools crammed into this small room and you can only work on one piece at a time. :rolleyes: Plus you become remarkably efficient with your use of space. I can't wait to see what comes out of it! :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors