New server

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
So what do you think? It appears to much faster and responsive, or is this wishful thing on my part?

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Everything seems to be working great so far Steve.:icon_thum Thanks for all your hard work to keep this site up and running.

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
So far I have found it to as quick or quicker than before. There is a terrible lag time when bring up "Who's online", but that probably has to do with the other problems related to that listing and the fact that the program has to figure out where the 130 members are online:lol: :lol: :lol: Still some problems with e-mail, but that is probably user error on my part. I will try to straighten it out tomorrow at work. All and all another good job Steve, we appreciate your constant improvement of an already great thing:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Site appears to be so much faster, Steve. There used be a lag between the time you punch a thread, would read "Done", but took a moment for the text to post. That seem's to have diappeared. "Post is almost immediate."

Same Here.....thanks for your outstanding support!!:)

Wayne

Matt

New User
Matt Willis
Definitely faster. Or my brain is just starting to process slower....:eusa_thin

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Clay, you need to lay off on the fiber then:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave (bored tonight):)

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Yes, looks good, runs well- seems like it is faster than before. Thanks a lot Steve for all of your hard work!!

Ryan

New User
Ryan Sellers
Hmm its still a little slow on my end :eusa_thin, oh wait, I have dial-up! :lol:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Phil said:
hey wayne is that avatar your shop?

No Phil....

My shop is not nearly this elaborate! :lol: :lol: (Just a pic of mill I saw up close in the outback of W. Virginia a couple of years ago)

Wayne

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Re: Another 1000 post member

I just need to clarify a point. The relative smoothness of the transition has very little to do with me. The credit belongs to Joey Moses and his crew at real web host.

Also the increase in speed has nothing to do with me. The system is faster, is becuase we no longer share our machine with 200 other business web sites. There are currently only 4 web hosts on this machine and they all belong to coles-sys.com (that's me)

This machine is NOT as powerful as our last one, that's why I was interested, if there site was faster.

Finally, everything is done. The only area of potential problems are still ncwoodworker.net email. I believe I have found the last of them, so please post in the problems forum if you still have any after tomorrow morning.

Almost all of the problems in that area have been caused by my lousy typing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors