new rocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
I just finished my first new rocker, Thanks to Reggie for the cypress and design, and the Steve Cole for the time to take pictures and dimentions.

I did make a few changes to the chair and did make a set of templates so I can do it again. If anybody wants to make one I can copy the templates to paper and get them to you. other pictures in my album.
dick

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That looks mighty comfey :eusa_clap:icon_thum:eusa_clap:icon_thum
The nice thing about building a chair is when you're done you can sit a spell and relax.

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Okay, now that you've finished Rita's chair, when are you going to make one for yourself? Great job -- I like the lines and may followup with you to get a copy of the plans the next time I visit my daughter in Apex (within a month, I'm sure).

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Man, I feel lethargic just LOOKING at that chair. Very nice work sir, beautiful clean lines and quality construction. But why did you post it in an album called "shop projects". This should be under "fine furniture"!

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Great work, Dick!!

I would love to be able to get a set of templates from you. Let me know when you make the copies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Nice Dick!
Now just find a good spot to put it so you can relax and view the lake :mrgreen:

Roger

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Super job there, Dick!!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Sure looks extremely comfy and fit for some long term relaxing with a tall glass of tea, gazing at the lake and listening to the loons!!! Oh but I wish!!:BangHead:

Very nice work, indeed. :wsmile::wsmile:Thanks for sharing!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc (.....and making this old guy very envious!!!!)

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS