New member in Weaverville

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome, and we are glad to have you join us. We would love to see some of your work. Feel free to join in the forums at any time.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Mel, I am glad that the e worked out for you ;)
I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pics of your work.
See you around!!

Dave:)

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the fun, Mel! This is a great site with lots of friendly, helpful folks. Don't hesitate to ask questions or offer advice.
The motto around here is "no pics, didn't happen" so be sure to post pictures of your work, family, shop, tools, pets, or anything else (as long as it's clean:eek:)!
Enjoy the site,

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Mel!!!!:wsmile::wsmile::wsmile:

I too am looking forward to seeing some your work, Feel free to create some albums for your pieces in our photo gallery.

You have found the best woodworking site on the WWW and a great bunch of friends to share your questions, ideas and just general woodworking thoughts!

Hope to hear from you often and by all means have fun and stay safe!

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Mel,

Welcome to the best woodworking forum in the Universe! I live south of you in Hendersonville and I'm President of the Western NC Woodworkers Association. We are a group of amateur and professional woodworkers from the Asheville area that meet once each month to share ideas, project techniques, safety tips and sources of woodworking materials. I'd be happy to put you on our mailing list and will invite you to our next meeting (our Fall BBQ and Tool Swap/Sale), to be held in Fairview on Saturday, November 8th.

I look forward to seeing some of your work and your shop and to meet you one of these days.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
welcome aboard mel..........hope to see some of your work and here your input.........

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mel welcome to our sawdust pile. Nice work on the carvings and boxes. :thumbs_up I am looking forward to seeing more.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Mel glad to have you in the pack I was getting lonley in this part of the state I live in Spruce Pine. This is a great group of folks who are frendly and helpful. They'll make you feel right at home.

Mark Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors