New member from Asheville Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigpa

New User
Bill
Learned about the organization at Klingspor expo today. I am also member of The Carolina Mountain Woodturners and a relative beginner to all things of woodworking.Trying to learn something that can keep me busy in retirement in a year or so.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Bill, I am glad that you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums, and hopefully seeing some of your work.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Bill,

Happy to have you join our virtual sawdust pile -- I recall talking to you in our booth at the Extravaganza yesterday and am pleased that you've joined us here. We'll look forward to your participation and sharing your new passion for wood. Enjoy!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Bill.

This site is a great way to make new contacts, friends and all around good fun. Everyone seems to be there when you need any question woodworking related that we need help with!

Enjoy. Post often and don't be shy about sharing some pictures of your work.

Wayne

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Glad you found us, Bill. There are lots of enablers here to help you on the slippery slope of woodturning.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Bill. I look forward to your input and seeing some of your work. Feel free to jump right in at anytime. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS