New Lumber Mill on the market!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
What happened to the old fashion riving knife.

Michael, you better get started on your next project, you've been spending too much time on YouTube. Soon you'll be filming your tools dancing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

J

jeff...

Hey I think I found a way to split those big ole logs :eusa_danc

J

jeff...

Those guys are smart doing that in the rain - fire and dry sawdust don't mix very well...

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
When I was a kid, my neighbor had a "powder wedge". Drive it part way into log, fill with powder, light fuse, run like "H", then look for powder wedge, as it usually became a powder rocket.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
When I was a kid, my neighbor had a "powder wedge". Drive it part way into log, fill with powder, light fuse, run like "H", then look for powder wedge, as it usually became a powder rocket.

DAAAANG!! I bet that was a funny feeling in the pit of the tummy everytime that happened!!!

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Let's see: Woodguy just came back from China where they invented the stuff. He likes things bigger and more powerful (anyone hear Tim Allen going "A-R-R-R-R- more power"?). And now you post this on this site. Does anyone think we need to warn west Carolina with a Nuke Alert?:rolf:

Go

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Ok, that is an awesome video. I had no idea the log was that big until the guy walked up next to it.

I gotta admit, the powder did a pretty good job of splitting that sucker up! :lol: :lol:

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors