New Kernersville member

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnie

New User
Arnie
Hey All, I'm Larry(Arnie) Arnold. I recently retired and decided to try woodworking as a hobby and have been making toys for my grandsons. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
welcome arnie! glad you found us. Im not to far away in DC (davie county) we have quite a few members within a hour or so drive. all just waiting to help

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the NCWW family. Warning!!! Once sawdust gets in your blood you won't stop with just toys.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Arnie. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You've found a wonderful group of folks here. It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Arnie!!:icon_cheers

Retirement is definitely "All It Is Cracked Up To Be".

Having the time to do a little woodworking is a definite plus.

Enjoy yourself around here. Lot's of folks willing to lend an ear for advice or a back to assist in your placement of new tool acquisitions!:wsmile:

Post often and by all means include some pictures of your work!

Take care.

Wayne

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Welcome to the site Arnie. Good to have some new members from the piedmont area. I live in Greensboro. If I can help with anything, please let me know.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Howdy there.This is a fine group of folks here and are pretty sharp when it comes to woodworking.
Tony

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Hi Arnie! Welcome to the group. I get out your way ever so often. Hope to see some of work soon. :icon_thum

bigcat4t9r

New User
Randy
Welcome Arnie - you will find NCWW to be a great place to learn and exchange ideas.

Where abouts in K-Vegas are you? I live just south of Union Cross area aka Horneytown.

You're more than welcome if you ever need access to a particular tool, just let me know. I have a lot of vintage hand tools and portable power tools and my dad is a big turner with a monster Delta lathe and a big Rikon bandsaw.

arnie

New User
Arnie
Had just looked it up on the net. You are pretty close to us. We are having a house built in this division and i hope to have a 10 x 20 workshop out back when it is finished. I did upgrade my band saw to a 14 inch porter-cable model. I think i just wore the Skil bench top one i had out as i could not get it to track or anything.
Looked at some of your photos and looks like you have a large shop to work in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors