New in Greensboro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdoebs

New User
Geoff
Hi folks,
I just found out about this site a couple days ago. It's great! I was looking at a thread on installing a Clear Vue cyclone - I'm installing my CV 1800 now. It's nice to see more of them out there.

A little about myself. I live in Greensboro, NC. Besides woodworking I like to mod my Chevy Avalanche (best truck ever!), golf and mountain bike (a little). My day job is as a software systems manager for a local catalog/internet company although I'd really love my own custom woodworking business. I'm working on it!

Glad to be here.:gar-Bi

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Geoff, I am glad that you could join us. You'll find a lot of information about the Clear-Vue systems here. There seems to be a bunch of fanatics on the subject.
I look forward to you input in the forums and hopefully seeing some of your work.
See ya around!!!

Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Jeff, welcome to NCWW. There are lots of ClearVue fans here on the site, and some people have really taken dust collection to a whole new level. Nothing makes you more popular than posting pictures - pictures of your projects, tools, workshop, family, truck, future site for shop expansion etc. Just post them in enormous quantities.

:)

M

McRabbet

Geoff,

Welcome to the sawdust pile! -- Actually, it's guys like you that are sucking all of that dust out of your shops! I just finished a post in the CV Installation thread in response to your search for 6" S&D pipe -- been there, done that, because I'm installing a CV1800 too. If you need info during your install, there are several knowledgeable folks here with good systems. Enjoy the site and please post some pics, 'cause around here, no pics, it didn't happen! Enjoy the site and welcome!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to NCWW. I am not too far from you, Salisbury, or Smallsbury as we call it. Welcome aboard.

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you join,:icon_thum and dont forget

5/17/08 - Sat - 3rd Annual NCWW Spring Picnic - Jordon Lake, Apex, NC

Danny

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Hiya, Geoff. I am about 45 miles west of GBO. I do not have a ClearVue, but my favorite brand is "clearance".

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Geoff. I'm not too fer a piece from you, just outside Burlington. Theres a great group of people here.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome Geoff!

This is a great group of folks. I look forward to your input and seeing some of your work. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Trent

Steve W

New User
Steve
Welcome to our Pile-O-Sawdust, Geoff. :eusa_danc

There are a growing number of us in the Triad. This is a great site for meeting folks and getting info!

:kermit: Steve

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hey Geoff, I'm happy you found us. I am entertaining the idea of a cyclone or the like for my shop. I think you'll find a lot of help here if you need it.

Glad to have another local on the board!:eusa_danc

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Welcome Geoff,

We are the friendliest woodworking site on the internet. Feel free to add new, or join in on, any posts. I'm sure that the members can help solve any problems that you have, and hopefully you can help solve some of ours. We are more than an internet site , this group is very much real, we meet for lunches, dinners, and other things. So if you can make the picnic on May 17th, try to, it will be mine and many others first time meeting large numbers of members.

Good luck,
Jimmy:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Geoff.

Thanks for joining and i look forward to your future contributions here at NCWW. And. As mentioned before we do love to see pictures of your tools, shop and work!:eusa_danc

Have fun, as I am quite sure that you will!

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer Goeff!
I think you've found the right place for what you're looking for (uh, that which you seek) :icon_thum

Roger

Last edited:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Geoff! Great bunch of folks here always willing to help. Best of all, NO bad attitudes like some other WWing sites.

Looking forward to seeing pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS