New here, well south of here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribassguy

New User
Brian
Hello,

I am from SC, still let me join w/o a problem tho. I am new here, just bought my first real tool (5hp Unisaw) and wanted to stop in and say hello.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Brian, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pics of your work.

Dave:)

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Welcome Brian,

I am just down the road from you in Cassatt (the other side of Camden.) That's a great saw. What type of woodworking do you do?

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Welcome a-board!

Not bad for a first tool!! We love pics around here, especially of nifty uni-saws!

Jim

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Brian!

Post often and stay safe around all of that UNI power.

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the saw dust pile. Glad you joined in. We have a great group of members who I am sure can address all your questions.

bribassguy

New User
Brian
Thanks for the welcome guys, sorry no pics yet. It needs a little work before I get her up and runnin.

It's a early 90's Uni witha 50" Unifence & a bessy over the top blade guard. I got it from a school and it needs a tune up before I'll get it running. All the bearing & tunions look good but I'll need to either swap out the motor or get a phase conveter as there's no 3p in my garage. All in all not a bad deal for 400 bucks. :icon_thum

Anything I should check while I got it apart? :dontknow:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer, Brian!
Nice find on the Unisaw :icon_thum
You may want to post a separate thread in the Power Tools forum for advice on setup. We have a number of knowledgeable and helpful folks here. Of course, I'm not one of them :wconfused:

Roger

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Brian. That sounds like a beast of a saw. :eek: This is a great group of folks, so jump right in anytime. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS