new guy on the block wants to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbaileyjr

New User
Paul
Hello everyone. I just discovered this site and joined yesterday. As a recently retired truck driver with more time on my hands now I'm starting to assemble a small woodshop in the 24 X 24 garage we have at the new house. I look forward to hearing from and getting to know many of the woodworkers on this site and in my area. I'm sure I'll be calling on you for advise and suggestions. I wish everyone a safe and merry Christmas and new year's eve.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Howdy and glad to have you.There's some great folks here and lots of info.Crowd here will have you buying all kinds of tools to fill the 24 x 24.Tony

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Paul, welcome! I hope it was my Craig's List ad that got you here, we should recruit more people that way :) As you're setting up shop, don't forget to post some pictures! We like pictures here - pictures of your projects, tools, shop, family, pets, you name it. As Tony mentioned, we're very good at encouraging people to acquire more tools :tool:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Paul!:icon_thum

Hope to hear more about your shop-build progress and maybe even see a picture or two along the way.

Lot's of friendly helpful people here to assist!

Stay safe and post often.

Wayne

pbaileyjr

New User
Paul
Hello Bas, I didn't discover NC Woodworkers on Craig's list. I was surfing and came upon it at random. Glad I did though, I know it's going to be very helpful. Thanks

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Paul,
Hi, and welcome to the NCWW. It's good to have another woodworker join us. We look forward to hearing about your projects, and seeing some photos of them.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Paul, I am glad you found us and joined up. I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!!!

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Paul. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Retirement? What's that? :rotflm: Man, I look forward to the day when I get to wake up, go out to the shop and work on whatever the project is. :rolleyes: Good for you buddy! :icon_thum

This is a great group of folks, so make yourself at home. :eek:ccasion1

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Paul's here! :icon_cheers :banana:
Now we have somewhere to crash when we go to watch the Mudcats play. :icon_thum

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Welcome Paul. Please be sure to stay away from the un-savory elements you're sure to run into eventually.:eusa_naug :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm: I'll leave it to you to determine who those are!! :dontknow::icon_scra:eusa_thin:wink_smil

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS