New Contact For CMT Saw Blades and Router Bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMT USA

New User
Chad
Hello All,
I am a new contact at CMT USA. We are a carbide cutting tool manufacturer that produces saw blades, router bits and a line of accessories. I have extensive knowledge in the carbide cutting tool industry and I welcome any of your comments or suggestions that you may have regarding our products. All the best.

Chad Randall

Dragon

New User
David
Send me one of everything you got and I'll test drive 'em fer ya. :gar-La;:gar-La;

Welcome, thanks for the info.:icon_thum

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Chad,
do they still have a top bearing bowl bit that has the uhmw top bearing instead of a regular bearing.I saw a picture of it in an article about routing out bowls but I can't seem to locate it.
Thanx,Greg

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for joining us, Chad!
Really look forward to your input on an important part of any shop :icon_thum

Roger

CMT USA

New User
Chad
Woodman2,
All I have on my bowl and tray bits are the standard steel bearings. Someone may have swapped the bearings out.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Welcome Chad - glad to have you. Nothing like expertise to keep feeding the tool buying habit :)

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Chad,
the picture I saw was for the CMT Bowl and Template kit.It was also featured in a article in Woodsmith Weekend Woodworking magazine.It shows a partial CMT number of 851-50? The bit is shown twice in the article.I guess at some point it did exist.Thanx for the info.
Greg

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Chad, welcome to the site!

We have a raffle coming up in the spring...some CMT router bits sure would make nice prizes :wink_smil:wink_smil

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the website, Chad. I have a few CMT router bits and they are top notch, for sure. We appreciate you joining to help any members with technical issues concerning your products.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Chad. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Thanks for the info, it's great to have you here. :icon_thum

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hey Chad! It's great to have another member here in the Triad and I look forward to your input.

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors