New 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogie1

New User
Carol
My life was majorly effected by a midlife crisis in the summer of '05. Now that I am getting back on my feet I would like to begin to utilize the equipment I inherited. (My son will be helping me.) I have a Hud-Son Oscar 36 bandsaw sawmill and a small solar kiln.(need to get the dimentions) I built a garage and an outbuilding with wood milled from the property and really liked having all that lumber to work with.

I have some wood in the barn that maybe some of you might be interested in. I need to get my act together and and take pics and post them.

I like wood crafts and have done a few yard art projects. Norm from This Old House is my hero! I want his tools!

I am looking forward to meeting you all.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Carol. I look forward to see you pics of the wood and all the other stuff and your participation in the group. Glad to have you with us.
Dave:)

SSuther

New User
Stan
Welcome, Carol. There's lots of good fellowship and information passed around here:icon_thum . Let's see some photos of that rig you've got.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi Carol!
Glad you joined the site. We look forward to your input and updates on the bandsaw mill :icon_thum

Roger

dozer

Mike
Hi Carol, Welcome to the site I look forward to seeing some pics when you get them posted.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Carol. We're happy to have you join us, but pics are a must -- we love them!

Rob

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hello Carol! Welcome! I look forward to hearing more about your solar kiln and what you have been sawing.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Hey Carol,

Welcome to the site. You're going to really enjoy the group, great folks and a world of information and help. Post pics.

Dan C.

Mark Anderson

New User
Mark
welcome aboard, where abouts in chatam county, if from moore county and pass through often, might want to check out the lumber and mill

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Siler City, 64 passes through it. From where you are, Mark, Siler City is a short trip up 1 to 421 in Sanford, then turn left when you hit 64. My youngest brother and his wife bought a house there a few years ago. SC is a neat little town.

DavidF

New User
David
Hi Carol, welcome to the group. I'm not far from you in Pittsboro, (5 miles up the 87 actually) so if I can be of any help I'll see what I can do.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Carol,

Welcome to the group. As you can see from the posts you've already gotten, we love photos... as a matter of fact, without photos, it just didn't happen.

Ray

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome Carol! We're glad your crisis led you to our group. We look forward to your input and pictures (we LOVE pictures).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS