NCWW Logo'd Polo/Golf Shirts- Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The following has been updated. So with this extra info and options, please feel free to send me a PM to change your order, no extra charge:lol:

I've looked around and decided on a vendor and gotten a quote and went ahead ordered 4 samples. Now I have to really know how many we'll want.

The shirt will cost $ 24.80 a piece. An extra $1.50/shirt for sizes over XL. An extra $2.50 for pocketed shirts. Both men's and women's sizes will be available.

Men's Color Selection

Chino - (Beige/Khaki)​
5011-chino.jpg

[
Bimini Blue (Medium Blue)​
5011-blue.jpg

[
Wine (Burgandy)​
5011-wine.jpg

Black (Black):lol:​
5011-BK.jpg

Women's Color Selection

Butter (Yellow)​
5021-BU.jpg

Bimini Blue (Medium Blue)​
5021-blue.jpg

Navy Blue​
5021-NY.jpg

Lavendar​
5021-LV.jpg

Pink​
5021-Pink.jpg

So now I need to get something close to real numbers. DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER IN THIS THREAD, it will not count. Send me a PM with size(s) Men or Womens and quanties.

I will not collect any money until I've seen the samples with Logo, washed and worn and posted pictures of the shirts.

But I need to know NOW whether or not, we can hit the minimum order.
If not, I need to cancel quickly, or I will be out a lot of money.

So PM me NOW with your order. and please don't forget to include

size
Men or women's
Color
quantities

Last edited:

gator

George
Corporate Member
This is not an order, just another question that I did not see mentioned on the other thread. Will the shirt have a pocket?

George

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
This is not an order, just another question that I did not see mentioned on the other thread. Will the shirt have a pocket?

George
No, I was trying to get the most shirt for the money under $25. I'll ask if I can get pocketed shirts as a choice in this order without an extra setup fee. That's $140:eyeslam:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
What brand will the shirts be, so we can get an idea of how the sizes may run?
I don't remember off the top of my head. But I'll check.

Not of us will probably recognize the name. Think of them as an OEM. They supply the shirts to the name brand people. That's that's the reason, we are getting the quality of shirt for a relatively low price, because he is dealing directly with the original supplier. But he should know about how they are sized and any shrinkage issues there may be.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
It's not the shrinkage of the veneer that I'm worried about, so much as expansion of the substrate... :oops:

:rolf:

that is the same problem that I am actualy having:oops: though I have held mostly steady for at least a few weeks now?

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

George

OK, we can get pocketed shirts to count in the same order and without any additinal setup fees. BUT, the shirt will be about $2.50 more and the colors will be different. Khaki and grey. If you are anybody else wants to order these or change their order, please send me a PM.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Answers to other questions asked:

Brand Name: Outer Banks

100% cotton will not shrink

Sizes run true

I am NOT accepting money yet. Because I don't want the hassle of returning it. So, first we have to hit the minimum order at this price of 25. Second, I have to approve the 2 samples. Then, I will set up payment. Payment will by Credit Card or PayPal. With Paypal being the CC processor. I don't not wish to take checks or cash. I will if I have to, but you'd make my life easier, if I didn't have to.

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
No, I was trying to get the most shirt for the money under $25. I'll ask if I can get pocketed shirts as a choice in this order without an extra setup fee. That's $140:eyeslam:

The set up fee is a big rip off.... All they do is scan the picture in a program and the program does all fo the work..... then copy it to a disk and put the disk into the embroder machine. And they charge $80+ for that...

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The set up fee is a big rip off.... All they do is scan the picture in a program and the program does all fo the work..... then copy it to a disk and put the disk into the embroder machine. And they charge $80+ for that...
I sort of agree with you, especially since I gave them the images in digital form. But, if you look at it another way, I think it is justified. They are making up 2 shirts for me for approval. If they are not to my satisfaction, then they'll keep doing it until I approve or I cancel. If I cancel, then they are out what they spent on the shirts and labor. The $ 140 is really, I think, to help cover their costs if we don't order. In addition, I haven't really paid a thing, yet. I will only be billed when I make the order or cancel. So from this point of view, I don't mind.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Progress report:

So far 14 members have ordered for a total of 18 shirts:icon_thum We are close to getting enough orders:eusa_danc

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
We have met our minimum order, so now I have more info. And more color choices, because Jack Files(jfiles), who did our first logo, was kind enough to send me some more logos with color schemes that would allow more color choices. Thank You Jack :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Please see the first post in this thread for all the choices. And remember to include women or men sizes/style, size and quantities in your ordering PM

Last edited:

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks for the inclusion of dark colors (it seems I only wear a light colored one once in public. After that its a work shirt cause I will invariably get into something that stains it). Are pockets available in the darker colors?

However, I do have a problem with the sizes. I have bought polo shirts in a Medium size that the shoulder seam is halfway between my shoulder and elbow, and have bought Large size that fit me well. Are these considered "golf" shirts? If so, I will pass. Most of them I could turn my truck around inside. Must have something to do with beer and the 19th hole.

Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS