NCWW Express Charlotte to Cary or Fuquay

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member
Hi Folks,
Just checking if anyone would have room coming from Charlotte to the Raleigh/Cary/Fuquay area for a Dewalt Planer.
Let me know if anyone is travelling that route anytime in the future.

Thanks,
Ron

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member
It is the 13" Dewalt 735 that Jeremy (WoodWrangler) had for sale.
Maybe he can get the box dimensions......
No big rush on my side. I'm not sure how soon Jeremy needs to get it out of the house.

Thanks,
Ron

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I am planning on getting an order of bottle stoppers in the next week or so and I will be going out toward Raliegh after I get them on a Saturday - I also need to get some down Charlotte area - maybe we can get something worked out and get it out to you

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I am planning on getting an order of bottle stoppers in the next week or so and I will be going out toward Raliegh after I get them on a Saturday - I also need to get some down Charlotte area - maybe we can get something worked out and get it out to you

It would fit in the back seat of a regular car, I'm pretty sure. Let me know if, or when, you'll be around Charlotte.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I'm planning to go to Scott's for the Jeff and Scott's QS Oak Kiln Opening in a few weeks (Sep 5?) if it can wait.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
There is also the Shop Crawl on the 19th, if you can wait. We have quite a few people coming from the RTP area.

Jim

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member
I'm not in a rush to get the planer.
Whenever someone will be making the trip will work for me.

If someone will be seeing Jeremy during the shop crawl or before then and has room on the way home that would work great for me.

I can set up the pick up anywhere in the triangle area or down at Scott's.

Sept 5 looks like it would work. I could meet up with you at Scotts.

Thanks,
Ron

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Ron,
I'm very close to Jeremy and will commit to getting it to you at Scott's. Just need to get a firm date from him and Jeff and we're set.
I'll PM you when I get it. (You're going to love it by the way! Just keep the table clean and waxed) See you there.
Mark

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member
Thanks Mark,
I'll wait to see when you set your time up with Scott and Jeff.
Let me know what the delivery fees are (wood, beverage, cash.......)

Thanks again,
Ron

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
No delivery charge Ron. Just take a photo of you and the planer with a big smile and pay it forward. Remember what John said: "Instant karma's gonna get you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS