NCWW Decal sales information

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Matt said:
So what distribution points do we have so far?

D L Ames covering Cumberland, Hoke, Moore, and Harnett Counties.

....and then of course we have Matt in New Hanover County????:lol: Come on Matt........step up to the plate.

D L

Matt

New User
Matt Willis
OK, I hereby volunteer to be a New Hanover County distribution point. What do I have to do now? Or I guess anyone in this area that wants a sticker, let me know so I can get them coming (is that how this works?).

Pete - I should be in Fayetteville next week. I was hoping to be up there this week, but something came up in SC. I'll PM you when I know more...

cskipper

Cathy
We're getting 10 so if someone around us wants any let me know and we'll get a few more (we do not necessarily need 10 - but you never know where they'll appear!)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
BUMP.....

Reminder for any members from Cumberland, Hoke, Moore and Harnett counties. If you would like order some of these decals through me please let me know by Monday, 24 July. I plan to place a bulk order to Barbara on that date. I will cover the initial cost when I place the order and you can reimburse me when I deliver your decals. So far I have orders from Kota62, Terry, NCPete and myself.

D L

D L Ames said:
Barbara, that decal looks great. I am ready to step up to the plate to be the distributor for the Cumberland, Hoke, Moore and Harnett county area if need be.

Attn Cumberland, Hoke, Moore and Harnett county members.
If you are interested in having me order these decals in bulk for our area send me a PM with the number of decals you want and I will place the order and make the initial payment to Barbara.

A search of the membership lists shows the following numbers for these four counties:

Cumberland: 15 (9 active/semi active)
Hoke: 3 (2 active/semi active)
Moore: 11 (3-4 active/semi active)
Harnett: 6 (3 active/semi active)

D L

cskipper

Cathy
They are really sharp! We got a few extras if anyone around Forest City wants one. Thank you Barabara for getting these made! :icon_thum

dozer

Mike
Tom Have you got the decals up at the store yet? if so I will stop by and get some as soon as I can.

T

toolferone

I now have the stickers at the Raleigh Woodcraft!

P.S. Thanks Barbara, they look GREAT!!!!!!!!!

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Tom
Please hold 4 for me I will be in the store on the 27th and pick them up then. Thanks Nick

gator

George
Corporate Member
For those who didn't read my other seperate post, I have some decals in Oxford for those in Granville, Vance, Person, Warren or Northern Durham counties that want one. Just shoot me a PM or e-mail and we can arrange a time for you to drop by and pick one up. I work PT Mon and Tues but am usually around the area the rest of the week. Glad to have you drop by and visit the shop and pick up a decal.

George

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Just a reminder, I will be placing a bulk order to Barbara for the Cumberland, Hoke, Moore, and Harnett county areas on Monday. I have 4 members so far asking me to order decals. If any one else would like me to order decals for them please send me a PM with the number of decals you want. I saw the ones Tom received today and they look great. I am looking forward to getting mine soon.

D L

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
D L Ames said:
Just a reminder, I will be placing a bulk order to Barbara for the Cumberland, Hoke, Moore, and Harnett county areas on Monday. I have 4 members so far asking me to order decals. If any one else would like me to order decals for them please send me a PM with the number of decals you want. I saw the ones Tom received today and they look great. I am looking forward to getting mine soon.

D L

LAST CALL!

I will be submitting the bulk order to Barbara Monday afternoon for the decals for this area. If anyone else needs to place an order with me please send a PM before 1:00 tomorrow.

Thanks,
D L

hannah01

New User
Joe
Just got my stickers and met Barbara. Great stickers and super nice lady. :) She delivered them to me--how's that for service?

Thanks Barbara and let me know when we will be re-arranging your shop... 8-O ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS