NCWW decal order ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I am mailing out orders today previously received via my NCWW email address. If you plan to order through Tom in Raleigh, Matt in Wilmington, DL in Fayetteville or Randy in Clyde, please let them know so they can order for you.There's no need to contact me directly.
If you want to order any number individually and haven't already done so, please send request to b4man@ncwoodworker.net.

For anyone in the Charlotte area wishing to pick up an order I happen to be at Cornelius today and tomorrow. PM me and we can try to hook up. Also, I have no record of anyone offering to be a distributor in Charlotte or Hickory. If you are willing to help please email me.

They look great!!! Thanks for the great response.
Thanks for

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Barbara, The numbers for the Fayetteville area are still sitting at the numbers I quoted you earlier. I will give it until this weekend and then shoot you an email with the final numbers.

Thanks again for putting this deal together for all of us.

D L

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
I would be willing to be a dealer in NC. I have lots of woodworkers that show on Saturdays.

Just give me a buzz at 704-258-8985. Im in Huntersville right down from Cornelius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS