NCWW at the Charlotte Wood Working Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
With the sign-up sheet so diverse it will be hard to see the show and watch the assorted demos. I just got the OK from the boss to be there Friday & Saturday. :icon_cheers
'course, I'll HAFTA do name tags.......
See you guys/gals there!
The lunch thing is an interesting idea too!

Last edited:

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
I have a DW 788 scroll saw and also a Jet VS Mini lathe I can make available all 3 days. More than happy to let other NCWW's demo on the machines. I'll bring blades and turning tools, as well as wood stock for scrolling. I have patterns for 3D chess pieces I've planned to cut, so I'll have those also. If y'all would like to cut simpler things, and put them on the table to sell for the benefit of NCWW, Jesus fish plaques, animal puzzles, etc. did well at Hickory show.:wsmile:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
NCWW members ROCK!!!

Keep the responses coming. For all those who have offered to bring tools and materials I will get back to you at least a week ahead of the show and confirm.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
BUMP....

For those who have signed up to help I rec'd our free tickets and will be mailing them out this coming week.

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
In keeping with our growing recogntion, NCWW has been offered and accepted space at the up coming Charlotte Wood Working Show. This is a great opportunity to expand and continue our mission. To do this we need members to bring in items for display, work our booth and put on short demos. We will receive a limited number of free passes for those willing to donate a few hours of their time and to show off their talents.

Please Sign Up to help!!! The Woodworking Shows - Charlotte Sign Up

See who is signed up: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/v...w_form_results

http://cms.th!ewoodworkingshows.com/cms/Home/CharlotteNC/tabid/202/Default.aspx
I would love to be able to sign up to help but I will be in Booth #407 on Friday and Saturday representing The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc. I hope to meet lots of y'all just the same so please stop by!

eyekode

New User
Salem
Due to an odd twist of fate I will be in Charlotte this weekend! I am planning on going on Sat. I hope to see some of you there. We need hats or T-shirts or something :).
Salem

I not not complaining I am just glad that the show is coming to charlotte but just noticed the floor plan shrank big time moving halls. It is now in freedom hall and most of the individual booths are gone. I am going for the seminars and guess I will have less temptation to spend money I do not need to spend since it will be more compact. I just hope we can here good in the seminars since they are going to be so close together in the hall now... I hope they come back to Charlotte and go to Metrolina Expo next year since they have free parking.... Look forward to the show my ticket is printed and I am ready for the 3 days.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I will be there Saturday and Sunday. Cannot be there Friday. Work is critical right now and I [STRIKE]cannot[/STRIKE] shouldn't be absent from work at the present time. See Y'all there:icon_cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS