My First Bandsaw Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Grgramps. I have noticed that at times as well with the posting. Particularly in the post I made on the "craft desk." I think I know whats happening and will let you know what I find out.

sapwood

New User
Roger
That is a beaut Roy!

I've tried a couple of small bandsaw boxes, but nothing even approaching the quality you have achieved. :lol:

Thanks for sharing. You set a high mark for D L to match on his upcoming boxes:mrgreen:

Sapwood

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
I believe that I remember Steve C. mentioning that it has something to do with the hybrid (default) post setting, although the details escape me.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Sweetgum said:
I believe that I remember Steve C. mentioning that it has something to do with the hybrid (default) post setting, although the details escape me.
Yep, switching to Linear Mode may help with that. You can switch "on the fly" by selecting the Display Mode drop down menu on upper right of each thread.

HTH,
Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Grgramps said:
Dave, As Moderator, do you have the power to make a post nearly 2 hours later than mine and have it appear before mine? I would never have noticed this except that at 8:17 AM my post appears as #3 on page 2, while your's of 10:09 AM shows as Post #11 on page 1. I had already answered the question regarding wood. We aren't in a different time zone, are we? Enlighten me please.

Nevertheless, the box is cherry and the pulls are mahogany.

Roy

Roy, if you view the thread in "Threaded or Hybrid Mode" my post which was quoting Cskipper would then follow hers and not be in chronological order. If you view in "Linear Mode" all replies will show as they were posted.
I'm senior Moderator, but not that special to time warp:lol: :lol: :lol:

So Cherry and Mahogany, I was half right. I must have the red hue turned down a little on my monitor :eusa_doh:

Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Grgramps said:
The box is 10" long, 6" tall and 4 1/4" deep and is made with cherry and has a shellac finish.

Roy

Also I can't read very well :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Dave:)

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Wow, Roy, that is awesome! I would love to do something like that some day. To be quite honest, I don't know that I have the patience to build one, let alone the skill!! :lol:

Nice job.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS