Glue is a mystery to me.
- My wife needs to repair some ceramic figurines. She's been using 5-minute epoxy with mixed results. It seems to take longer than 5 minutes for the glue to set.
- I need to glue a plastic meter bezel that cracked. It needs to hold really well. I could use epoxy, but see the item above.
- While doing a repair, I needed to secure some axial capacitors to a circuit board. Out of curiosity, I used Shoe Goo. It worked extremely well.
- Barge cement seems to be a useful adhesive, but I don't know where to use it. I used it on my metal mailbox numbers, and they're holding.
- Is Testors model airplane glue good for plastic? I think it actually melts the plastic to "weld" the joint.
- Super Glue, gel or regular, has never worked well for me.