Misc. Finishing Materials FREE yes FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne

New User
wayne
Anyone planing that big project or duplicate projects I have lots of stains and glazes in quantities from pints to gallons that are FREE for the taking.
Need to clean house so these are needing to go to anyone that could use them. If interested contact me at 336-782-6201 located in western davie county about 3 miles from I-40 168 exit. Will try to check in once or twice but don't have time to monitor forum so if interested contact by phone for next couple days.

Wayne

MikeH

New User
Mike
Anyone planing that big project or duplicate projects I have lots of stains and glazes in quantities from pints to gallons that are FREE for the taking.
Need to clean house so these are needing to go to anyone that could use them. If interested contact me at 336-782-6201 located in western davie county about 3 miles from I-40 168 exit. Will try to check in once or twice but don't have time to monitor forum so if interested contact by phone for next couple days.

Wayne

Wayne is there any way you could list what you have? :) It would be easier for people to determine if they want it or not. Just a thought. :eusa_thin

gator

George
Corporate Member
Wayne -

Are you by chance coming to the picnic? that would be a great place to get rid of the stuff.

If Wayne is not coming then is anyone passing his place on the way and could pick-up and bring the stuff?

George

wayne

New User
wayne
Some of this stuff is in 5 gallon cans and I have no way to haul it. This is material that was used in multi-layered finishing process altho any of it could be used by it's self as desired. If still here after the weekend I'll try to compose list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS