minor name change: arbarnhart to AndyBarnhart

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I was thinking about back@cha but decided to just make my name clearer. :wsmile:

I have used arbarnhart for years on a bunch of sites. A lot of them only use lower case, which is why I typed it in that way. It's my initials and last name - A R Barnhart. It's usually a "who cares?" sort of issue but as I found out at lunch the other day, it does confuse people who meet face to face and want to be able to say it. I was going to use some clever word play for a name, but decided to just go with my real name. I'm kinda fond of it and besides, being clever is hard. :rolleyes:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Nice to meet you again. When you introduced yourself as Andy at lunch the other day it took me a bit to tie it to your user name. I like the change, it rolls off the [STRIKE]tongue[/STRIKE] err fingers better :icon_thum

Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
being clever is hard. :rolleyes:
Yup. Your name is already unique, why improve on it :) Of course, certain names are more unique than others :rolf:

I did like the arbarnhart though. ARR -Barn Heart! What a pirate would say when he finds the middle of the shed!

But I agree, it's much more important we know who everyone is when we meet in person. :icon_thum

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I'm proud to meet you Andy! Now to make it official and meet in person.

And I would like to borrow a couple books but think I'll wait till I have time to read.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
This site is a refreshing change from the rest of the net. On some forums I was warned that I should consider changing my user name because you can Google arbarnhart and find out who I am, my interests and what I have bought and sold on eBay. I could actually be held accountable for stuff I post (gasp!). If I ever get mad and flame someone, I have to apologize when I cool off. One of my favorite lines from one of my favorite songs -"I ain't hidn' from nobody, nobody's hidin' from me".

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
You amaze me Andy,

I can't believe that you would stoop this low, by starting a name change thread, just so you can reach 100 posts quickly.:rotflm: Anyway congrats on the name change ( at least you only have to do it once and not two or more times to get to your real name) and on the next post that will be your hundredth. You've been a great addition to this website.

Jimmy:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Andy, we'll have fond memories of you as arbarnhart :D
Looking forward to getting to know Andy now :thumbsup:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS