Matching End Tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
Tomorrow I should finish the matching end tables that go with the coffee table Cskipper posted earlier. After I drew plans for the Coffee & End Tables I made templates out of 1/4" hardboard. I used the hardboard to transfer to the wood for band sawing, routing, and to make sure all the through tenon were inline. The Walnut came from Bee Tree Hardwood in Swananoa, and the QS Sycamore come from Jeff, both of these guys have great wood.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Very, very nice. I really like the bars you inlaid in the corners. The color contrast is great.

Bas.

DavidF

New User
David
Great looking tables; nice design too! if those are real double through tenons, then I'm impressed! If not, then I'm still impressed.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Very beautiful work, John! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

The wood is beautiful, I like the design, and the through tenons are a nice touch.

Chuck

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
They are gorgeous tables. I showed to LOML :)slap:) and she wants to know if you will give up your plans? She wants a set now. :rolf:

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Those look awesome.............congrats on a job well done:eusa_clap

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Truly beautiful work, John. You should enjoy them for years to come. Great use of different woods for contrast.

J

jeff...

John those are nicely done, looks very professional and creative. Get a good pic for the calender contest next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS