Maple Plywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retiredmarine20

New User
John
Does anybody know where I can get a couple of sheets of 1/4 Maple ply for a project I am doing? I am located at Camp Lejeune.

Thanks
John

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
The Hardwood Store of NC carries that, but they may be to far from you to make it worth the trip.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
John, check the ladies at NiceFigures, they are members here, and may stock, or be able to stock what you are looking for, though they specialize in figured stock, they may be able to have some ply shipped in with another order. Not sure how convenient they are to you, however, as I believe they are south of you, closer to Wilmington???

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
John, check the ladies at NiceFigures, they are members here, and may stock, or be able to stock what you are looking for, though they specialize in figured stock, they may be able to have some ply shipped in with another order. Not sure how convenient they are to you, however, as I believe they are south of you, closer to Wilmington???

They do not carry ply but might be able to get you a couple of sheets. They have changed their store name to The Wood artist Gallery but still go by Nice Figures on the board. They're in Indian Beach about mile from the Emerald Isle town limits on the sound side of the island. Paula and Sharon are super folks, and I don't know if they can help but might be worth a call.

skeeter

New User
Charles
I just called Anchor Hardwoods in Wilmington. They do not have any in stock but they can get it. The truck comes in every Monday and Thursday. Give them a call and they will have some put on the delivery truck. http://www.anchorhardwoods.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS