Lunch in Greensboro, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Anyone in the Triad area up for lunch next Thursday (19th)? Our last get-together was 4/16, so it's about time for another one. How about 11:30 at The Moose, at the Farmer's Market in Greensboro? If you plan on coming, how about letting us know so the first person there can get a table big enough.

See ya there!:eusa_danc

Bill

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Would love to be there, but I have to be in Wilmington Thursday until about 2 PM. Will head home for the night, then go back right back Friday about 2 PM Have a Dr's appointment Friday that I could not get changed:no:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Jerry, we'll miss you, but understand why you're in Wilmington.

Barbara, I hope you make it, but if we have to take a back seat to the stork, I guess we'll understand. :rotflm:
Steve, glad you're gonna make it. Look forward to seeing you again.

This is a come-one, come-all event, so if you want to meet some other woodworkers in a very informal, casual setting, we'd love to have you join us. And we love show and tell, so if you've got a really cool tool, or found a great bargain (like a Stanley #2 for a couple of bucks :eusa_doh:), feel free to bring it w/ you.

Bill

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I think I can make this one. As long as the misses does not have to do that enrollment deal for work that morning.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Bill,

We will be out of town visiting a sick friend that day. Hopefully I can make it in June. Great visiting with you at the picnic.

bobby g

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Would love to go but it seems that Toyota Motor Sales will be visiting our body shop on that day. Hopefully the next one :5sigh:

dotBob

.bob
Senior User
I think I'll be able to make my first lunch, as long as work doesn't get in the way. I'm terrible with names, so please excuse me if we met at the picnic and I can't remember your name. I'm fortunate I have a simple name to remember!

.bob

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I think I'll be able to make my first lunch, as long as work doesn't get in the way. I'm terrible with names, so please excuse me if we met at the picnic and I can't remember your name. I'm fortunate I have a simple name to remember!

.bob

Glad you can make it Bob. I was behind you in the food line at the picnic and we visited for awhile. Look forward to seeing you again.

Bill

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I was hoping, but gonna have to count me out. I made the misses a promise I gotta keep.

dotBob

.bob
Senior User
I enjoyed meeting everyone that made it to lunch today. I envy those (retired folk) that are making the rounds of shops afterward!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Great lunch today! No pix 'cause Bill was busy eyeing everyone else's plates:rotflm:

It was great having Steve, Bob, Ken and Mark join our regulars, Mike, Jerry and Bill. I missed Scotty, Ted, Tedge, Jesse and Judy tho:cry_smile

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Is it just me, or was today one of our best lunches ever? Seems like the conversation was great and everyone was engaged and interested. :banana:

Bill

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Is it just me, or was today one of our best lunches ever? Seems like the conversation was great and everyone was engaged and interested. :banana:

Bill
Nope, It's not just you. It was a great luncheon. It was so good, we did not even think about taking pictures:no: Looking forward to our next meeting.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Man, it must have got a lot better after I left...

Jerry was that waitress hitting on you? :dontknow:

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Man, it must have got a lot better after I left...

Jerry was that waitress hitting on you? :dontknow:

Mike if she was, I've got to the age that I didn't even notice. Guess being retirement age does have some disadvantages.:nah: Or.......maybe that's and advantage:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS