Lumber score/new table saw gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Took a trip to visit to Bernhard this morning for some of that cherry lumber he was selling.

lumber_002e.jpg

You folks should have warned me to stay away from there today cause a new Delta hybrid TS follered me home.

new_saw_001_e.jpg

I went to look at the Steel City hybrid saw but the Delta rep started talking told me about 10% today. The saw came with the biesemeyer fence and included a mobile base. OK twist my arm ouch ouch so on the truck it went.:icon_thum

Last edited:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice haul there Bryan!:icon_thum
Since you complied with the obligatory pics, let the SUCKAGE begin!:laugh::biggrin::wwink:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Hey, you got lumber, you need a saw, right?? Makes sense to me. That is some nice looking cherry lumber!

Yep, you definitely SUCK! :biggrin:

Glennbear

Glenn
Yep, you suck. Makes sense to me, can't have that nice new wood being cut with any old saw one MUST have a brandy new one. :yes:

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
The mobile base has to be shipped to me should be here in about a week so Im gonna wait to the base arrives to assemble it. One more thing I allready have an offer to buy my old craftsman saw.

pslamp32

New User
Peter
Awesome Bryan! Thinking about a hybrid upgrade here as well. Let me know what you think. Oh,
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
You came, you "saw", you sucked! Very nice score on both! So, when you go shopping for milk, do you go home with a refrigerator? :)

M

McRabbet

Man, You SUCK so much that taking a picture of it all sucked those nice cherry boards right outta your truck. Good thing the saw was crated or it'd be damaged! Nice haul!

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
You came, you "saw", you sucked! Very nice score on both! So, when you go shopping for milk, do you go home with a refrigerator? :)

I took LOML to town a couple years ago to see if we could get her vacuum cleaner fixed--------came home with a new car:confused_---figure that one out.

But that is beside the point---------Bryan you suck and congradulations on your acquisition.:icon_thum

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors