pslamp32
Reaction score

I'm a 41 year old kid. Spent the last 10 years since graduating from Emory, having fun. Lot's of good healthy outdoors fun, mostly backpacking, kayaking and snowboarding. Lived for 7 years in Portland, Oregon before moving to Vail, CO for two fun years to be a ski bum. After all of these years of fun and partying (hard I might add, LOL) We decided to find a cool place to chill and raise my beautiful 20 month old son. He's taught me alot, especially selflessness. Something I'm sure I needed after living for the moment my whole life. So here I am in beautiful 'Ashe-vegas'. I'm a managing partner in a great restaurant here in Asheville after years of livin' it up slinging drinks. So there you go... ;-)

Kayaking, motorcycles, snowboarding, watching sports, welding, woodworking, photography and computer
Birthday
Oct 17, 1968 (Age: 51)
Website
http://www.zambratapas.com
Next Promotion Requirements
Not a user because
not on site in last month
Nickname
Peter
Occupation
Restaurant Owner
User's 'Who We Are' Thread
/forums/index.php?threads/7692
City
Asheville
County
Buncombe
State
NC

Signature

'More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other to total extinction.Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.' -Woody Allen

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS