Lost a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
My dad Morton "Morty" Miller passed last night around 10:30. It was a 2 year battle but he went out as he would have wanted. Under the watchful eyes of his family and hospice. The end was peaceful. At my dad's request the arrangements will be simple and private. Please don't be sorry as we know he is in a better place.

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. They mean a lot to us.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Scott. The next couple of days will be tough, hang in there man.

M

McRabbet

Scott -- your Dad may be gone, but your memories of him will go on and on -- I lost my Dad in 1993 and scarcely a day goes by that I don't smile with a fond recollection of great times we shared together and in family. Our sincerest condolences on your loss, but those memories will never fade.

Scot,

I lost my Dad in 1969. I was 19. I miss him today as much as ever. You are lucky to have had him so long. The next few weeks will be the worst. Hang in there. We're thinking of you both.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Scott,
You are indeed going through a great deal right now. I'm sorry for you and Jane as well as your families. May you find peace in the memories of your Dad and Ms. Ellie. My heart felt prayers are with you.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Scott

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Last edited:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Maybe not sorry, but definitely sad. I can't imagine what it must be like to lose a parent, but my deepest condolences. I'm glad the end was peaceful.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Sorry to hear about your loss. It is always tough to lose someone close. Keep the memories alive and cherish the times you had together!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Scott, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you can be strengthened by your memories and thoughts of how he would want you to carry on.

sapwood

New User
Roger
My heart goes out to you Scott. It's not easy, but later the fond memories will surpass the pain. And thank goodness for Hospice. They were there for both my father's and mother's death and I have great respect for them.

Sincerely,
Roger

Jerome B

New User
Jerome
Lost my parent and my friend two years ago. It was hard to see her leave, but we sure did grow a lot and got to know each other so much better, during her 2 yr decline.

My heart goes out to you.

Jerome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS