Looking for CarveWright users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to North Carolina Woodworker, Mel!!!! - The best woodworking forum on WEB!!!!

It sure looks like you have really carved some nice work with that piece of equipment!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

When you get a chance, drop by our Who We Are forum and give us a further introduction. We love pictures around here, so feel free to upload pictures of your work and share them with rest of members here at the site.

Jump in and join in the conversation. We love to hear about new projects and especially tool and shop acquisitions!

Welcome Again,

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Mel, click on the blue Forums button on the top of the page. That will take you to the list of the different forums available.
HTH,
Dave:)

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Hey 'hotpop'! :grin:

Welcome, you'll find this is the friendliest WW forum anywhere. I don't think there are many of us CW/CC owners here, but I bet we can change that.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard! As soon as WoodWrangler sees your carvings I suppose he'll hafta have one fer sure! :gar-La; I work with computers from the opposite angle of most of the guys on this site - that is, I work with wood for a living & the computer use was a spinoff & diversion. Therefore,these machines are a fascination to me.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Welcome aboard! As soon as WoodWrangler sees your carvings I suppose he'll hafta have one fer sure! :gar-La; I work with computers from the opposite angle of most of the guys on this site - that is, I work with wood for a living & the computer use was a spinoff & diversion. Therefore,these machines are a fascination to me.

I heard that ... those things are VERY cool ... and best part for me is it mixes my two highest interests ... woodworking and computers!

There are at least two members out here with the system ... so I'm sure they will speak up soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS