Long time Lurker....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkpj01

New User
Kip
Good Day,

I have been in the Raleigh area for going on 10 years now. We began building our shop when we move here.... first time I had a place to set up. I build mostly crafstman style furniture but have been known to dabble in the round on occasion. I found this sight about a year ago and determined that is would be a good place to hang for a while. Thanks for the great meeting place....

PChristy

New User
Phillip
welcome Kip - glad to have you with us:icon_thum - looking forward to seeing some of your work -

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Kip,
Glad you finally came out of the shadows! Please feel free to ask questions and throw in your 2¢ worth. That's what makes N.C. WW'er great!

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the open air, Kip! Glad you joined us and we'd love to see some of your work.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Welcome to a great and informative site.It takes a long time to catchup on the info here and there is a never ending supply that covers a broad range of items.Tony

sapwood

New User
Roger
Glad you joined the posting!
We always need input and perspective from members :icon_thum

Cheers,
Roger

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome, glad you joined. You will like it here. If we can help just ask.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Kip!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Sure wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of your work!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Have fun and by all means stay safe.

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Kip, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
Dave:)

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome, Kip. Great bunch of folks here. Always willing to help a fellow WWer. Don't hesitate to jump in with questions or suggestions. Enjoy the friendships found here.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Kip. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap That is a nice looking table in your avatar. Please post some more pictures of your work. Welcome, again. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS