Lie Nielsen Hand Tool Event - Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredmiller

New User
Miller
The Charlotte Woodworkers Assoc is hosting a hand tool event/sale featuring Lie Nielsen Toolworks Lie Nielsen employees will be there demonstrating tools and answering questions. The event location is 4001 Sentry Post Road, just off Billy Graham Pkwy at the West Blvd intersection (where the Charlotte Woodworkers Assoc. meets). There's a location map at http://charlottewoodworkers.org/

Friday May 14 --- noon until 6pm
Saturday May 15 ---10am until 5:00pm

Come join us!

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Fred. Glad to see you joined up! Thanks for the reminder! I definitely plan on being there.

Take a minute and post an intro for everyone in the who we are forum.

Ed

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I was by there tonight. They have everything in the catalog there and 2 or 3 bench's tor practice and play with the tools.

It's a great opportunity to put your hands on some seriously nice tools.

It's kinda tough to find Jackson Park so I thought I'd post this map. When you get there they are doing a lot of construction and the Jackson park warehouse is in the back building Just keep going. I saw a bunch of black signs with yellow letters so I imagine those will be out tomorrow and saturday.

JPM_Map.jpg

JPM_Map.jpg

Last edited:

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
several of the CWA members are going to be there most of the day. i think Mike Smith is over there.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Don't forget about this guys. The more folks that come out, the more likely LieNielsen will bring the show back!

Great chance to play with some really cool toys!!!

meredj

Jesse
Corporate Member
Yep, I was able to swing by Saturday morning and picked up a few items. Good group of people and they took their time answering all the questions we had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS