Lexan Lunch Bunch - Apex - Friday 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
A great big Thanks to Amy for scoring and sharing her great haul of Plastics. Now I can make a couple of jigs, etc....

It was nice to meet a few new members as well! Im sure the pics are forthcoming!

Also to Steve Coles. It was good to finally meet the man !

Thanks to NCWW and all the members for making this such a special site!

Matt

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Thanks again Amy for buying all the stuff and being the distributor. :icon_cheers :icon_cheers It's a lot of work keeping track of who wants what, bundling and hauling it, and of course fronting the cash. :banana:

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
It was my pleasure to do it. This is the nicest group of people that I have ever been associated with.

I wanted to thank whomever treated me to lunch. Thank you so much.

I'm sorry that Dick, Rita, and Jim could not make it, but that does give us good reason to schedule another one soon.

This week has been totally crazy for me. Knowing that this lunch was today was the carrot that I needed to make it through. I really enjoyed great food and company today.

Amy

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Just chiming in with the others. Enjoyed meeting a few new faces and catching up with ncwoodworker "veterans". And yes, the individual that paid for lunch, a big thanks. Definitely a surprise. These lunch times are always very enjoyable.

tv

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Thanks Amy, not sure what I'll use the plastic for BUT, I will show pictures when I do get around to it. :eusa_danc
Thanks Steve - We all appreciate your generosity. :icon_thum

Yep - Nobody brought a real camera but Clint Eastwood did take some pics with his phone, Maybe didn't turn out.

Again - GREAT turnout, Excellent conversation and good food.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks once more, Amy!

All rain here in Cary today so I decided to throw together a wee bandsaw sled for cutting small pieces of stock (ie pen blanks!:eek:).

I went through the scraps of UHMW you got us and there was a perfect piece for the mitre runner, so I put it to work for me!

Now, I just set the length with the stop block bolt and cut away!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum

I feel a lot more safer cutting this size of stock on the bandsaw now.

Just thought I would post here to let you know that I have put it work for me already!:wsmile::wsmile:

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS